Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Your Grace Is Enough

Far beyond worth
Nothing compares on earth
Impossible to obtain
What can I do?

It’s not that I’m not tough
It’s that the bridge isn’t long enough
So I’m here on this side
Until God decides
To turn the tide

So many jump in the river
And settle for just silver
If only they knew
But there isn’t anything I can do

Except sit long and pray
“Lord, please hear what I have to say
You know my wants
And all of my desires
And Lord, how it tires me”

“To wait for so long
Please help, for I am not strong
I know You will give
The strength that I need”

“And Your grace this hour
Because of Your limitless power
It will be more than enough
More than enough for me
Thank You, Father for hearing this plea. Amen”

And so in the night
After all had turned out the lights
I continued to cry
Carefully wiping each tear from my eye
Until at last I heard the Lord reply

“My child, do not fear
For I the LORD am here
Trust in Me this very hour
Trust in My saving power

~Michael Belliveau~

No comments:

Post a Comment